Electronic commerce, commonly known as e-commerce, helps businesses to sell and promote products or services to real customers without limiting themselves to physical boundaries. BNIStech provides technical assistance for leading eCommerce solutions like Magento, Prestashop and OS-Commerce, by a team of eCommerce specialists. Whether it is a highly creative web design, online administration panels, or simply maintaining online orders', you can get assistance to ease your adaptation to leading eCommerce solutions.
- Registration of vendors, using "Know your customer" processes to verify a vendor's identity. Vendors can be allowed to sell online, only after an approval process
- Dashboard summarising vendor's sale and orders, to upload multiple products at one time, and view all assigned orders.
- Vendors' products will be approved by marketplace before it gets displayed on portal.
- Vendor can set special deals on products, upload stock status and, based on orders, automatically update the stock in hand.
- Marketplace can set commissions depending on product and vendor.
- Marketplace can monitor order fulfilment steps.
- Both the marketplace and vendor can view vendor's balance sheet as well reviews.
- Listing of all products as part of a category.
- Product details will have will have information about the product, attributes, prices, stock availability, provision to add to wish list, seller information as well as display other sellers selling the same product.
- Multiple images per product, image zoom-in capability.
- Layered / faceted navigation for filtering of products in categories and search results.
- Breadcrumbs (ability to see the hierarchy of categories, sub-categories and products)
- Recently viewed products
Checkout and Payment
- One-page checkout.
- Guest checkout and checkout with account to use address book.
- Option for account creation at beginning of checkout.
- SSL security support for orders on both front-end and back-end
- Shopping cart is saved till checkout.
- Shopping cart with tax and shipping estimates.
- Customers can pa using secure payment gateways.
- Shipping integration with label printing – view, edit, print labels for all major carriers.
- Integration of shipping gateways.
- Flat rate shipping per order or item.
- Free shipping.
- Table rates for weight, sub-total, destination and number of items.
- On-site order tracking from customer accounts.
- Main screen shows hot selling, highly discounted, offer zone and new arrival products range, to attract customer.
- Address book with unlimited addresses.
- Wish list view.
- Order status and history.
- Re-orders from account.
- Recently ordered items.
- Default billing and shipping addresses.
- Product reviews submitted.